The right monitor for every situation
Since the new DIN 6868-157, a 2k x 2k screen matrix has been deemed standard for mammography diagnostics. This can be ensured both with 5 megapixel monitors and 8 megapixel monitors.
Alongside the classic, monochrome display on two monitors, EIZO also satisfies other requirements on the part of the users:
- Widescreen monitors for the parallel display of preview images and current images, for example, without disruptive frames between images
- Option of multi-modal display of mammography, sonography, and MRT images
The EIZO benefits at a glance
- Precise, steady monitor image
- A high contrast ratio
- Deep black values to enable the differentiated display of similar, dark grey scales
- 10 bit display supports razor-sharp rendering and reliable distinctions between even the smallest differences in tissue
- Permanent precision through calibration in accordance with the DICOM standard, including availability of DICOM presets and constant quality testing.
The secure identification of breast cancer requires a precise, steady, and high-resolution monitor image. EIZO ensures maximum diagnostic certainty through image rendering devices for digital mammography.
- Clear rendering of even the finest details
- Secure distinction between the finest nuances
- Optimal brightness at all times